- Data controller: Raven James
- How we collect or obtain your information:
- Personal information we collect: name, address, email address, IP address and information about your computer.
- How we use your personal information: for administrative and business purposes, particularly to contact you and process orders you place on our website; to improve our business and website; for advertising and analytical purposes; in connection with our legal rights and obligations and for certain additional purposes only with your explicit consent
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, fulfil any contracts we enter into with you, where required by law or to enforce our legal rights if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Do we sell personal information to third parties: No.
- How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business.
- How we secure your personal information: using appropriate technical and organisational measures such as encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers, encrypting payments on our site via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and only granting access to your personal information where necessary. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
- Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: we will not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
- Your rights in relation to your personal information:
The data controller in respect of our website is Raven James. Registration number 13305408, Waynflete House, 139 Eastgate, Louth, LN11 9QQ . You can contact the data controller by writing to email@example.com